The Doctor of Nursing Practice Project: A Framework for Success, 3rd Edition (PDF) provides the foundation for the scholarly process enabling DNP students to work through their project in a more efficient and effective manner.
The 3rd Edition is intended for practical application and remains focused on the scholarly project. In addition, it specifically outlines how the project has been used to prepare clinical scholars for practice, a focus seen nationally.
A new chapter on health policy highlights the DNP core competencies that are used to advocate for healthcare policy change. This chapter covers how policy impacts practice, how the DNP nurse is the leader of the profession, their role as it relates to advocacy, the connection of the DNP project and health policy and concludes with an action plan. Coverage of the scholarly project tools and exemplars which highlight the variety of work by DNP nurses are also found throughout the textbook.
- Overview of project variability
- A new chapter on health policy
- Updated historical perspectives
- Coverage of project sustainability and measures of impact
- Navigate Essentials Package which will feature digital versions of the project tools