Written by best-selling authors in their field, Operations and Process Management: Principles and Practice for Strategic Impact 5th edition (PDF) inspires a critical and applied mastery of the core principles and process which are fundamental to successfully managing any business operations.
Approaching the subject from a managerial perspective, this innovative textbook provides concise and clear coverage of the principles, nature, and practice of operations and process management.
Approaching the subject from a managerial perspective, this text provides clear, comprehensive and concise coverage of the principles and practice of operations and process management.
- New! Over 20 new and updated examples and cases demonstrating how operations work in practice
- The use of ‘diagnostic logic chains’ that allows effective evaluation and improvement of operations and processes
- New! Restructured treatment of the scope and structure of operations activities to emphasise the importance of supply network issues
- Cases and examples drawn from a wide range of industries and regions provide an insight into the reality of managing operations and give practical understanding of the material
- New! Fresh coverage of such topical issues as behavioural operations, valuable operations capabilities, surge pricing, ‘digital twins’, the ‘circular economy’ and operations risk
- New! Extended coverage of concepts such as sustainability, creativity and innovation in the design process, value stream mapping, SIPOC analysis and the ‘line of sight’ in internal process networks
This is the ideal textbook for students taking Executive MBA, any practically-oriented MBA, or executive course in Operations & Process Management
‘This highly influential textbook is and always will be on the operations management billboard.’ – Stockholm School of Economics
‘An insightful and engaging blend of theory and practice that demonstrates the fundamental importance of operations and process management to today’s organisations.’ – Mr Nigel Spinks, University of Reading
‘This ebook provides valuable insights into how to plan, design and improve operations. The diagnostic questions in each chapter are excellent for guiding the reader to the essence of each topic.’ – Dr Erik Soepenberg, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
P.S we also have Operations and Process Management: Principles and Practice for Strategic Impact (5th Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.