Written by the foremost experts in pediatric and maternity nursing, Maternal Child Nursing Care, 5th Edition (PDF) offers the accurate, practical information you need to succeed in the classroom, the clinical setting, and on the NCLEX® examination. This updated Fifth edition offers numerous content updates throughout the textbook to keep you up-to-date on the best practices and latest topics. Plus hundreds of alert boxes, illustrations, and tables clarify key content and help you quickly find essential information.
- NEW! Medication Alerts stress medication safety concerns for better therapeutic management.
- Emergency boxes in the maternity unit guide you through step-by-step emergency procedures.
- Critical thinking case studies offer opportunities to test and develop your analytical skills and apply knowledge in various settings.
- Family-Centered Care boxes highlight the needs or concerns of families that you should consider to provide family-centered care.
- Community Focus boxes emphasize community issues, supply resources, and guidance, and illustrate nursing care in a variety of settings.
- NEW! Safety Alerts integrated and highlighted within the content draw attention to developing competencies related to safe nursing practice.
- Expert authors of the market-leading maternity and pediatric nursing textbooks combine to ensure delivery of the most accurate, up-to-date content.
- NEW! Updated Evidence-Based Practice boxes including QSEN KSAs (knowledge, skills, attitudes) provide the most current practice guidelines to promote quality care.
- Atraumatic Care boxes in the pediatric unit teach you how to provide competent and effective care to pediatric patients with the least amount of psychological or physical stress.
- NEW! Content updates throughout the textbook give you the latest information on topics such as the late preterm infant, fetal heart rate pattern identification, obesity in the pregnant woman, shaken baby syndrome/traumatic brain injury, Healthy People 2020, car restraints, immunizations, and childhood obesity.
P.S A study guide and a newer edition are also available. See related ebooks below
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Maternal Child Nursing Care 5e in the original PDF. No access codes included.