Introduction to Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias, 5th Edition (PDF), uses easy and clear, accessible language to explain how the heart functions and how to interpret ECGs. Designed for use by the spectrum of nursing, EMS, and other healthcare professionals, the 5th Edition provides users with the critical knowledge needed to interpret dysrhythmias and determine the appropriate treatment.
The Introduction to Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias, 5e ebook includes:
• Coverage of the 2015 ECC and CPR guidelines
• New content on basic 12-lead ECG interpretation
• Real-life ECG strips to demonstrate each concept
• A new, modern design with the same familiar, easy-to-follow feel
• Numerous review quizzes with a variety of question formats, as well as dysrhythmia practice strips and crossword puzzles
• A variety of different review tools, including 22 case studies, 200 additional practice rhythm strips, and perforated review flashcards