Human Embryology and Developmental Biology, 6th Edition, (PDF) is a broad, full-color illustration program, with numerous superb embryological drawings and clinical photos. It :
- Includes many new, high-quality photos of congenital malformations.
- Newly included series of animations for visualization of complex embryological processes.
- Includes clinical vignettes and Clinical Correlations boxes to assist you better understand the clinical manifestations of developmental abnormalities.
- Contains an extensive, full-color illustration program, with hundreds of outstanding clinical photos and embryological drawings –over 50 new to this edition.
- Provides major updates to several topics, including neuroembryology, fetal imaging techniques, early embryology, somite formation, and craniofacial development.
- Offers information in an integrated, incorporating molecular, experimental, easy-to-follow manner, and morphological material into every relevant area of the textbook.
- Assists you understand the molecular basis of embryology, including the processes of branching and folding – vital knowledge for determining the root of many abnormalities.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Human Embryology and Developmental Biology, 6th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.