The most comprehensive and the latest high-yield review available for the USMLE® Step 2 CK —- completely revised and better than ever!
The expert author team that led students to success on the USMLE® Step 1 presents the latest edition of this skill-sharpening review for the USMLE® Step 2 CK. With an easy-to-follow bulleted presentation of must-know disorders and diseases, First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, 10th Edition, (PDF) provides the most current overview of all key areas on the boards. Included is a host of learning tools, from main facts and mnemonics to full-color illustrations and proven test-taking strategies—everything students need to excel in the exam with flying colors.
- Revised study and test-taking strategies
- Hundreds of full-color photographs and illustrations
- A completely updated listing of top-rated review sources
- Key Facts and mnemonics reinforce must-know concepts
- Updated Rapid Review section facilitates last-minute cramming
- Expert coverage of best initial steps in diagnosis and management
- Co-written by students who outshined on the recent exam and reviewed by top faculty
- Brief summaries of more than 1,000 commonly tested clinical topics for fast, high-yield study
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, 10th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.