Building on established diagnostic techniques, Essentials of Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, (PDF) features a modern approach to internal medicine, arming the reader with the skills to become an effective internist.
This textbook offers practical approaches to diagnosis and up to date strategies for applying evidence-based treatments for prevalent conditions.
In the Third Edition, Learn how to:
- Clinical pearls
- Memory jog lists and tables
- Understand and investigate disease
- Identify what is clinically important
- Create an effective strategy for treatment
- Utilize technological diagnostic tools now available
- Color illustrations to enhance recognition and learning
- Multiple-choice questions with answers and explanations
Content has been organized around themes of:
- The physician as a scholar
- The importance of diagnosis
- The physician’s role in public health
- A holistic approach to patient treatment
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Essentials of Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.