The updated, Dispute Resolution: Negotiation, Mediation and Other Processes 6th Edition (Mobi/PDF) reflects recent developments in empirical mediation research, including up-to-date research on what makes an arbitrator successful. It re-examines the ruling of arbitration in light of current U.S. Supreme Court rulings and provides more practice-related issues, questions, and exercises- including evolving processes such as mediation-arbitration and online dispute resolution.
This comprehensive casebook offers overviews, critical examinations, and analyses of the application of ADR s three merged processes for settling legal disputes without litigation—mediation, negotiation, and arbitration-and also the issues raised as these processes are combined, modified, and applied. Using contemporary and classic simulations and questions, it enables students to evaluate, critique, and practice the various dispute resolution techniques in use today.
- Accessible, direct writing.
- Notable, experienced author team.
- ADR Research Guide in the appendix.
- Systematic, comprehensive coverage, moving from overviews to critical analysis, application, evaluation, and practice.
- A wealth of questions and simulations that allow students to assess, prepare for, and practice, the numerous dispute resolution techniques
The latest reviewed 6th Edition includes:
- More practice-related issues.
- International applications of ADR processes.
- The applications and role of modern technology in ADR.
- New exercises and questions, including exercises in mediation-arbitration and online dispute resolution
- Application of the principles of dispute system design as an organizing theme for probing variants on basic ADR processes.
- Revised synthesis of empirical mediation research, including the latest, up-to-date research on what makes a mediator successful.
- Updated materials on legal issues associated with court orders to use dispute resolution, regulation of mediation, and mediation confidentiality.
- Full re-examination of the law of arbitration in light of current U.S. Supreme Court rulings on arbitrability, preemption, judicial review, and process.
We recommend Adobe Digital Editions or e-Calibre ebook reader for all kinds of ebooks (esp .mobi, .ePub formats). Its free and available for almost every kind of operating system
Additional ISBNs: 978-0316319119, 978-0735507104
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Dispute Resolution: Negotiation, Mediation and Other Processes, 6th Edition in Mobi format. A converted PDF is also included. No access codes included.