Davis Advantage for Pathophysiology, 2nd Edition, (PDF) merges an innovative textbook with an online program that make this challenging but must-know content easier to master.
- Flowcharts make it simple to follow pathophysiologic processes.
- Full-color illustrations compare normal physiology and anatomy to pathophysiology.
- “Clinical Concept” boxes throughout describe how key concepts apply to clinical practice.
- Brief reviews at the end of each chapter cover the most important concepts of disease processes.
- A special focus on the clinical applicability of pathophysiology develops the critical-thinking skills vital to selecting appropriate interventions.
- X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound pictures, ECGs, pathology samples, nuclear studies, anatomical diagrams, figures, tables and algorithms show key concepts.
- Unique “Making the Connections” boxes associate symptom, assessment finding, pathophysiologic mechanism, diagnostic test result, treatment, and nursing interventions.
- Matter on pathophysiologic mechanisms on a molecular level and genetic concepts in relevant disorders assist students to understand widespread disease processes, diagnostic tests, and treatments based on altering cell mechanisms.
Davis Advantage — Personalized Learning and Quizzing
- Personalized Learning
- Reinforces learning and involves students through videos and interactive activities to drive mastery.
- Personalized Learning
Builds personalized learning plans tailored to every student’s individual needs to help them build a strong foundation and link pathophysiologic processes to the conditions they’ll meet in clinical settings. Tracks students’ progress every step of the way; students know precisely how they’re doing and where they need to focus their studies.Additional ISBNs: 978-0803694118, 978-1719642491, 978-1719640091
- Davis Edge Personalized Quizzing
- Features self-grading that provides immediate feedback as each quiz is completed.
- Promotes detailed understanding and comprehension with comprehensive rationales for both incorrect and correct responses.
- Builds students’ confidence for the hard alternate-format questions, including “ordered response” and “select all that apply.”
- Includes over 1,800 NCLEX®-style questions that align with the Pathophysiology, 2nd Edition and Personalized Learning.
This ebook, Davis Advantage for Pathophysiology: Introductory Concepts and Clinical Perspectives 2nd edition prepares college students for course exams, HESI, ATI, and NCLEX® exams with test-taking strategies and tips.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Davis Advantage for Pathophysiology, 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.