CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020, 59th Edition, PDF, is the #1 annual internal medicine guide that clinicians turn to first ― extensively updated and revised
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2020 is the most reliable, comprehensive, and timely reference available to answer common questions that arise in everyday clinical practice. Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, this trusted classic ebook offers expert advice on all aspects of outpatient and inpatient medical care. You will find authoritative, evidence-based coverage of more than 1,000 disorders and diseases including concise, yet thorough synopsis of diagnosis and treatment. Presented in full-color, this single-source reference ebook has been fully updated with the latest developments and breakthroughs in medicine, references, drug prices, guidelines, and more.
This essential clinical companion features:
- Specific information regarding disease prevention and prognosis
- Many full-color photographs, figures, tables, and other illustrations
- An annual update on HIV/AIDS and other new, emerging viral infections
- Medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices
- Key recent references on each topic with PMID numbers for quick online access
- A strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management
- A detailed review of all internal medicine disciplines, including preventive medicine, geriatrics, and palliative care, plus gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, psychiatry, ophthalmology, and more
Here are some of the many additions and updates:
- Extensive updating of tables and images
- New FDA-approved medication for multiple sclerosis
- Targeted therapies for advanced non-small cell lung cancers
- Revised section on health care for sexual and gender minority patients
- New summary of recommended FDA treatment regimens for hepatitis C
- Information on new biologic agents for asthma, and many other disorders
- Extensive update of immune modulation therapy and adjuvant treatments of breast cancer
- Clarification of the appropriate role of opioids and buprenorphine formulations in chronic pain management
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations for osteoporosis, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, and cervical cancer
- Thoroughly revised chapter on viral and rickettsial infections, including recent measles, polio, and acute flaccid paralysis outbreaks, and on related immunizations
Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2020 (CMDT 2020) is the 59th edition of this single-source reference for practitioners in both ambulatory and hospital settings. The PDF ebook emphasizes the practical features of patient management and clinical diagnosis in all fields of internal medicine and in specialties of interest to primary care practitioners and to subspecialists who provide general care.
Our medical students have inspired us to look at issues of justice and race, which surely impact people’s health. We have therefore reviewed the content of our work to ensure that it contains the dignity and equality that every patient deserves.
P.S A newer edition is also available for sale. See related ebooks below
NOTE: This ebook sale only includes Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2020 in PDF. No online codes are included.