Enhance your knowledge and treat patients with confidence using the present day’s most advanced cosmeceutical treatments and expert guidance from author Zoe Diana Draelos, MD. Cosmeceuticals, 3rd Edition, (PDF) a volume in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, includes cutting-edge content, keeping you updated with developments in this rapidly-moving field so you can provide your patients with the latest cosmeceutical therapies with optimal results.
- Find what you require quickly with new summaries and key points at the start of each chapter.
- Browse the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, together with expanded video content and downloadable images.
- Learn new uses for botanicals, including green tea and soy, as well as vitamin antioxidants, peptides, growth factors, and stem cells.
- Increase your repertoire and polish your skills with a wealth of color illustrations and photographs depicting cases as they appear in practice.
- Stay on top of more than “just the basics” related to cosmetics and skincare and deliver the state-of-the-art expertise your patients are looking for.
- Watch videos online and see, step by step, how cosmeceuticals can make a difference in treating wrinkles and fine lines, dry skin, facial redness, and acne.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Cosmeceuticals: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.