This thoroughly updated guide offers comprehensive explanations of the science behind today’s radio receivers along with practical guidance on designing, constructing, and maintaining real-world communications systems. You will explore system planning, demodulation, antennas and antenna coupling, amplifiers and gain control, mixers, filters, digital communication, and the latest software defined radio (SDR) technology. Written by a team of telecommunication experts, Communications Receivers: Principles and Design 4th Edition (PDF), features schematic diagrams, technical illustrations, and detailed examples.
- Ancillary receiver circuits
- Basic radio considerations
- Receiver system planning
- Performance measurement
- Radio receiver characteristics
- Frequency sources and control
- Antennas and antenna coupling
- Transceiver SDR considerations
- Receiver implementation considerations
- RF and baseband techniques for Software-Defined Radios
Note: This purchase only includes the PDF of the book
P.S we also have Communications Receivers: Principles and Design (4th Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.