A complete, color-illustrated guide to neuroanatomy and its clinical and functional applications
Engagingly written and extensively illustrated, Waxman’s Clinical Neuroanatomy, 29th Edition, (PDF) gets you up to speed on neuroanatomy, its functional underpinnings, and its association to the clinic. You’ll learn everything you need to know about the function and structure of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. This authoritative guide shows clinical presentations of disease processes including specific structures, discovers the relationship between neurology and neuroanatomy, and reviews advances in cellular and molecular biology and neuropharmacology as related to neuroanatomy.
The ebook is packed with case studies and numerous visuals—including MRI and CT scans, block diagrams illustrating muscle actions, root-by-root and nerve-by-nerve images of sensory areas and muscle intervention, and more—to assist you to retain critical information.
Vital for board review or as a clinical refresher, Clinical Neuroanatomy features:
- Numerous CT and MRI scans
- Over 300 full-color illustrations
- Summary listings at the end of every chapter
- A comprehensive practice exam to assess your knowledge
- All the must-know facts, concepts, and structures, and more
- Hundreds of tables and diagrams encapsulating important information
- Case studies showing how concepts apply to real-world clinical situations
- An introduction to clinical thinking that places neuroanatomy in a clear clinical perspective
- Block diagrams showing actions of each muscle (essential for the clinical motor examination)
- A discussion of the latest advances in cellular biology and molecular biology in the context of neuroanatomy
- Memorable and clear root-by-root and nerve-by-nerve illustrations of sensory areas and muscle intervention
- Coverage of the fundamental structure and function of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves in addition to clinical presentations of disease processes involving specific structures
P.S. Contact us if you want Clinical Neuroanatomy 29th Edition, testbank, or any other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes Clinical Neuroanatomy 29e in PDF. No access codes are included.