Organized to show the course sequence in many pharmacology courses and in incorporated curricula, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 13th Edition, (PDF) includes the important concepts students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its implementation to clinical practice. The selection of the subject matter and sequence of its presentation are based on the authors’ numerous years of experience in teaching this topic to thousands of podiatry, medical, pharmacy, dental, nursing, and other health science students.
Coverage that covers every aspect of medical pharmacology:
- Features many new drugs
- Full-color presentation with over 400 illustrations
- New chapter on pharmacogenomics with vital examples
- Case studies introduce clinical problems in several chapters
- Focus is placed on discussion of drug groups and prototypes
- Summary tables and diagrams encapsulate important information
- Includes every aspect of medical pharmacology including botanicals and over-the-counter drugs
- A Generic Name/Trade Name Table comes at the end of most chapters for easy reference when writing a chart order or prescription
- Clinically relevant, the book includes sections that particularly address the clinical choice and use of drugs in patients and the checking of their effects
A newer edition is also available. See below
P.S. Contact us if you want Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 13e, Test Bank, or other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 13th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.