The absolute guide to the science, diagnosis and treatment of all known nail diseases
The Baran & Dawber’s Diseases of the Nails and their Management, 5th edition (PDF) continues to provide an encyclopedic account of the human nail that is unmatched in its detail and scope. With contributions from some of the world’s renowned dermatologists, the ebook’s exhaustive coverage covers the cosmetic and therapeutic management of every form of nail disease. High-quality images and diagrams show and enhance this essential reference guide, while easy-to-navigate sub-chapters assist you to find the information you need quickly and accurately.
This latest 5th edition:
- Contains over 1,500 images
- Provides clinical information on all nail diseases
- Aids differential diagnosis by color, shape, and location
- Includes access to a companion website featuring downloadable images and videos of nail procedures
- Is edited by Professor Robert Baran, the world’s leading expert on the human nail, together with a team of world-renowned experts from across Europe and North America
Whether they are new to the field or have been practicing for years, podiatrists, dermatologists, and all of those managing patients with nail diseases should have a copy of Baran and Dawber’s Diseases of the Nails and their Management 5e at their disposal.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Baran and Dawber’s Diseases of the Nails and their Management 5th edition in PDF. No access codes are included.