The AutoCAD 2018: 3D Drawing and Modeling (PDF) student guides introduces users who are proficient with the 2D commands in the AutoCAD® software to the concepts and methods of 3D modeling. The AutoCAD 2018 student guide provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of 3D and explores the main features of the advanced 3D Modeling workspace in the AutoCAD software.
Some of The Topics Covered in AutoCAD 2018: 3D Drawing and Modeling
- Editing solids
- Converting 3D objects
- 3D viewing techniques
- Working with point clouds
- Set up a drawing for 3D Prints
- Modifying objects in 3D space
- Creating complex solids and surfaces
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
- Working with the User Coordinate System
- Working with simple and composite solids
- Setting up a rendering with materials and lights
- Camera perspectives, creating sections, and animations
Before taking this AutoCAD course, all students need to have a good working skill level in the AutoCAD software. A minimum of 80 hours of work experience with the AutoCAD software is highly recommended.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook AutoCAD 2018 3D Drawing and Modeling Student Guide (Mixed Units) in original PDF. No online tools, Softwares or access codes included